Dd channels are not fta

• Thread starter Thread starter muralibeer
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,816

muralibeer

ISP
bsnl
Well my subscription for sd is over i have not rrecharged as i shift back to cable. But dd channels fed from dd direct plus channels are not visible its blocked. Only sound is hearable. What can we do to use it without recharging as dd direct plus..

Well my subscription for sd is over i have not rrecharged as i shift back to cable. But dd channels fed from dd direct plus channels are not visible its blocked. Only sound is hearable. What can we do to use it without recharging as dd direct plus..

Dear Murali .. If you are not satisfied with SunDTH performance and dont want to pay the subscriptions, It is very simple . just remove all the equipments which was supplied by SunDTH and hand over to the nearest SunDTH Distributor at your own cost .

dont try to keep for any channels ..it is all waste .. oneday u will get a notice from its lawyer.. it was all we faced earlier..

So far rule of STB allowed to use for reception of other provider's DTH service is not implemented, and hence operator can block the STB if user has not paid monthly rental. Lets hope TRAI implement that rule sooner.

Shifted back to cable ??? But why ??

Dear Murali .. If you are not satisfied with SunDTH performance and dont want to pay the subscriptions, It is very simple . just remove all the equipments which was supplied by SunDTH and hand over to the nearest SunDTH Distributor at your own cost .

dont try to keep for any channels ..it is all waste .. oneday u will get a notice from its lawyer.. it was all we faced earlier..

But what if we ignored their notice? Will they hang us?

Back