Dear broadband.act, can you stop your social media team from spamming this forum with fake reviews

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,944

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
[member='broadband.act']
Now do not pretend that you do not know what is going on. Because if this continues, I would be forced to remove ALL positive reviews on this forum because of the lack of trust factor.
Thanks.

Here is a sample:

yes the thing is that I have been shouting about my feesibility of ACT BB in my area. They do not reply to my message :nospam:
is this not doubtfull?? :search:

Well, may be yes the above sample and the post by Navjoth Singh suggests that they might have spammed on this forum but am a legit user of ACT since March 2013, I dont want to spam the forums with my review again, so take a look at my review under the ACT Broadband reviews thread at page 50!To tell you in short, this is the best Broadband I have ever used!! :)

Hello,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and account no. with us. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest. Also, we will forward your complaint request to the higher authority of the concerned department so that your issue gets resolved on priority.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
:pleasantry:[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;font-size:13px;] [/color]

Supernatural said:
Hello,
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for sharing your issue and account no. with us. We assure you that your issue will get resolved at the earliest. Also, we will forward your complaint request to the higher authority of the concerned department so that your issue gets resolved on priority.
Regards,
ACT Broadband
:pleasantry:[color=rgb(0,0,0);font-family:arial, sans, sans-serif;font-size:13px;] [/color]
lol :playful:

Supernatural said:
Hello,
Regards,
ACT Broadband
Lol now I get it, well if you think am an act agent who is spamming or something, here is my proof that am an actual user, my speedtest.net result and yes my plan is ACT FREEDOM 2Mbps plan but it seems there is a promo on the website for today that says "[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;]Ready for more?this 18th get ready to be supercharged" . So thats the reason I guess why my download speed has increased like crazy.[/color]

Back