Delayed New connection

ISP
ACT Fobernet
I had need of urgent broadband connectivity. I Checked with customer care and they confirmed location and said that within 3 working days installation will be completed.

Thus i paid through there app. But just for document verification, it took 3 days without any reasons.

Now customer care call is going on huge queue. Finally they said some Satish will call. I am keep on waiting.

I will definitely come back and update once i am set on how long it took overall. Right now based on responses, no hopes for 10 plus days.

I have also raised complaint directly with App stating if not done in next two days, i need refund and cancellation of request.

Hope someone will help through this forum.

Regards,
Bhargava B N.

I had need of urgent broadband connectivity. I Checked with customer care and they confirmed location and said that within 3 working days installation will be completed.

Thus i paid through there app. But just for document verification, it took 3 days without any reasons.

Now customer care call is going on huge queue. Finally they said some Satish will call. I am keep on waiting.

I will definitely come back and update once i am set on how long it took overall. Right now based on responses, no hopes for 10 plus days.

I have also raised complaint directly with App stating if not done in next two days, i need refund and cancellation of request.

Hope someone will help through this forum.

Regards,
Bhargava B N.
Due to COVID-19, all this chaos is expected. I suggest you wait. Be ready to wait for quite some time.

Back