• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,918

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Movie on demand rock in dishtv Inlast few months dishtv has shown some really good and new movies on movie on demand and now again they are showing " Delhi -6 " on movie on demand. Delhi -6 really a very good movie to watch. and its good to see dishtv is showing all the new and good movies on their movie on demand channel. Infact till now this movie is not available on any platform and also not shown on any TV Channel. its a preimiere on DTH for DELHI - 6Really MOD Rocks on dishtv...........Now dishtv really rocks with new and economical packages and showing new movies almost every week.

Its one of lousiest movies I ever saw :wall:. I had great expections from that movie, but it was biggest flop of the year. Except for songs nothing in the movie to talk about.

The price of this movie is Rs.75. Anyways, this movie is the biggest crappie movie I ever saw and I am not at all interested to watch this movie. :hysterical:

Well it depends on your taste of movies. And also depends upon person to person but in general its a hit movie in India.

it was never a HIt movie, it was the biggest flop of the year, Abhishek's acting was worst:wall::wall:, he was trying to speak in american accent which was so un-natural:@. Any how it was crap movie of the year.

@Saurabh-g, For your kind info, Delhi 6 was never a hit. It was a big time flop movie. :mad: Well Mr.Broun73, Dont get shocked if Saurabh_g says that Delhi 6 is a hit. Any movie on Dish TV MOD is a hit for him. :hysterical: So I wont be surprised even if Ram Gopal Verma Ki Aag comes to MOD and Saurabh_g declares it to be a blockbuster. :rofl:He might even say that RGV Ki Aag was better than the original Sholay. :rofl::hysterical:

Back