delhi has the best airtel plans and milks rest of india

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,090
W

warthog

airtel ignores and milks all non delhi customers.they are giving 256k ul for rs 649 and rs 100 free talktime(except south delhi)and for other delhi users rs 799 and rs150 free talktime.Even though mtnl owns airtel planwise.still they charge premium for ncr users and rest of india.Nor we can sue airtel as right to equality does not apply to corporations.

Because MTNL also charges Mumbai customers more than Delhi maybe thats why they have to keep lower tariffs in Delhi , IMO , its more of MTNL's fault , being a PSU , they should have uniform tariffs

bro I'm totally agreed with you...I was also surprised when i saw that they are giving 256 Kbps to delhi customers at only 649 Rs. with 100 Rs. as voice also while in UP they are giving it at 799 Rs. with no voice value......Just raise ur voice bro I'm with you......PM me if u need me anytime:readtherules:

airtel ignores and milks all non delhi customers.
they are giving 256k Unlimited for rs 649 and rs 100 free talktime(except south delhi)
and for other delhi users rs 799 and rs150 free talktime.Even though mtnl owns airtel planwise.
still they charge premium for ncr users and rest of india.Nor we can sue airtel as right to equality does not apply to corporations.

:hysterical::hysterical::O:O They are doing a MTNL on mumbai customers. :mad:

but in MP u get the 2499 package (2mbps till 150gb den 1mbps) which u dnt get in delhi..Waiting for that package to launch in Delhi

You have got to be F%^&ing kidding me... they always seem to exclude south delhi.. want to know why?? Coz that is where the maximum amount of their user base is, so you can't say that airtel gives preference to Delhi. Their FUP has capped delhi users for only 100GB while Goa/Mumbai are at 150GB. I think you can see that they dont favour delhi at all... :madness::madness::madness:

they are giving 256k Unlimited for rs 649 and rs 100 free talktime(except south delhi)
I'm in S. Delhi and have been on the plan for quite a while, so dunno abt that. *cough* Nodal *cough* :p

Back