Delhi MTNL exchanges list post here with are under double speed

• Thread starter Thread starter rajendraa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 81
  • Views Views 15,547
I sent like about more than 50 emails(no joke) to bbspeed and got no response. Looks like they will double the speed somewhere in april. MTNL may have good plans but their cc service is extremely terrible. FU mtnl FU

Delhi Sector 3 Exchange has doubled the speed. I get 1mbps now :wewin:

The cc service is pathetic of mtnl. No one is picking up the phone at 1504 and no speed yet upgraded at shakti nagar exchange!

any news from WEST DELHIlike shadipur exchange, Patel nager Exchangelike inderpuri, like delhi kantlike prasad nagerlike rajendra nagerlike shanker roadif any one has any increase in speed plz post the results

my speed just got doubled!!!!! W00T

please mention your exchange.

I think 512 to 1 mbps is on priority.

After getting no response to emails sent to GM - BCP, CMD and Exec Director Delhi, sent the following email to [email protected]

Got two phone calls asking me to check increase in speed. Unfortunately, I am not at home right now so cannot confirm the increase. But, I did get MTNL to respond!!!

Anybody else on level 2610 who has been upgraded?

^ Sorry, forgot to paste the email:redface:-------------------------------------------Since GM BCP and DE ADSL are too busy to reply to an ordinary customer like me, may I take the liberty of disturbing you to get an answer to a simple question:When do you expect all levels in BCP exchange to be upgraded to double speeds?I hope this is not too difficult a question to answer.=========================

Back