detail regarding new bsnl internet connection.. please help?

mahendersingh

ISP
dial up aircel
i'm looking for a cheap broadband connection.
i live in faridabad, Haryana
i liked two plans from bsnl
1. BB Home UL 499* 256kbps but has fixed telephone charge also
2. BB Home Combo UL 625 256 kbps with no telephone charge.
i never taken any landline or broadband connection so i don't have any knowledge about anything..
1.The above rates are exclusive of Service Tax, which will be charged as per prevailing tariff.
3. Security deposit for local/STD/ISD facility and installation charges as applicable shall be taken from the customer.
so how much is service tax? and security deposit.

my father is central govt employ. so can we get 20 % descount as mentioned on bsnl website, i'm living with my family. so is this 20% dis. is on plan only or on total bill?
and what will be other charges like of modem or anything expext these..

if i take 499 is there any zero rantal telephone scheme, (i dont need to call from that) actually i don't want my bill above than 500 in any manner so please guide...

and please tell me the process of taking connections and other charges and modem charges.

means i want to knew the bill amount if i take connection, means if i adopt 625, will i get bill of 500 (20% discount)+ 50 (modem charge) = 550rs. or is any other charges also.

Re-launch of Promotional scheme allowing “15 days Unlimited Free Download” and waiver of Installation charges to the new customers registering their Broadband connection during the period 15.09.2010 to 15.11.2010 in all Circles.

so now what does i have to pay while taking connection?

20% discount on Broadband services (usage and Rental) to Government Employees (Central Government/ State Government/ PSUs) and to Visually Impaired customers of both existing / new connection.

Re-launch of Promotional scheme allowing “15 days Unlimited Free Download” and waiver of Installation charges to the new customers registering their Broadband connection during the period 15.09.2010 to 15.11.2010 in all Circles.

so now what does i have to pay while taking connection?

Back