Did I make a mistake by choosing Tata DOCOMO 3G?

• Thread starter Thread starter rupeshdnair
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 112
  • Views Views 61,647
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also facing the same problem here in Raipur. Speed is not going beyond 128kbps and all the idiots in CC do not any thing abt. their business. I called them atleast 50 times but not got any solution rather got frustrated. Now I am seriously thinking to take the legal action against them.

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

They are high profile corporate cheaters.........and Customer care,121 is bunch of jockers

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

First they have never communicated that 3g services will only be launched in 20 cities to start with. Just based on their advertisement and hype many people like me took new docomo connections . It took them almost 6 months to start 3g service in state capital of Raipur. Now they have started on 10th of March but capped speed at 128kbps intentionaly. They do not care about customer service .Now after BSNL and Docomo my wait has started for reliance and Idea 3g launch.

mujhe Yahoo! http://mail.yahoo.com teek se load nahi horahe hai.
Picture1.png me . Disable automatic page updates. click karnese bhi page vaise hi load horaha hai
Picture2.png
Picture3.PNG isme message ka sirf details hi dikhta hai, lekin message nahi dikahideraha hai.
maine [email protected] kannada me likhkar email kiya to unko kuchbhi "samajhme nahi aaya" kahakar reply kiyatha.
mujhe yah problem kareeb 20 din se hai. sirf mere number par hi nahi aur ek dusre number ko bhi ehi problem hai,
same computer par AIRTEL BROADBAND se koyi problem nahi hai.

After buying a 3G enabled handset (Apple IPHONE4) few months back, I took a Tata Docomo post-paid connection in a anticipation that 3g services will be launched on Diwali but it happened on 10th of march in Raipur. I took everything to use it like activation ,plan selection etc but to my surprise, I am unable to get speeds beyond 128kbps. Just to be sure, I checked the speed (using the Speed Test app. ) in various locations around the city at different times, but the download speed never going above 128kbps.I called CC and technical support almost 60 times ,register the complaint talked to varisht adhikaries like, Ali, Fakhruddin, Suresh, Farid, Zahir, Meghna,aarif, Munmun etc and etc but nothing has happened as yet. Just to highlight my compliants were closed twice without giving any proper resolution. They have closed it by updating fake informations. This is the kind of customer service two big names like Tata and NTT Docomo is rendering to the customers. Frauds........:@

I too am facing.the same problem on my Docomo SIM in Chandigarh. I have PMed the Docomo Guy. Lets see what comes up.

@TekkenLaw - so whats the current status? did your problem got rectified? I feel the SIM that you got may have problem, did you try with any other SIM (borrow from friend/neighbor)?

I am Niravkumar Makwana working as business sales officer @ Connecting world IT services, Pune. I had recharged my Tata 3g modem plan with Rs. 1250 with pune, F.C. ROAD branch on 5th april 2011 but it was not not credited in my a/c. I went to F.C. Road branch consecutive 1 week during office time although I did not get good response from customer care executives. They just let me stand in queue with token. Always they told me that your complain is raised and will be solved in 24 hours but it was not solved even in 1 week. The staff was highly irresponsible. During I met 1 man who was an employee of a company and coming since last 10 days. He cancelled around 10 connections at once with very bad experience and told me to meet prachi pandey (stall manager) but surprisingly she was same as other employees.I had very bad experience with tata 3g. I am definitely going to cancel it from next month. I also have discussed with fello employees and friends I would not advice anyone to go for this kind of service.

i am also using docomo 3g e stick 21 mbps, but in 1 simple word its fuking bad :( i paid 4000 rs for usb modem, but speeds are even worst than mobile gprs net. dont buy this piece of shit.docomo is totaaly waste service. there is no fukin cust care.place bangalore.

NOT MISTAKE IT II A BLUNDER TO PURCHASE DOCOMO 3G DATA CARD, BEWARE OF THIS SHITTY SERVICE. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am also using docomo 3g e stick 21 mbps, but in 1 simple word its fuking bad :(
i paid 4000 rs for usb modem, but speeds are even worst than mobile gprs net. dont buy this piece of shit.
docomo is totaaly waste service. there is no fukin cust care.

THEY ARE TAKING 2000 RS PER MONTH STILL I M GETTING 256 KINF OD SPEEDS IN 21 MBPS DEVICE, NEVER EVER GO FOR THIS !!!!!!!
MDN : 8792280665
place bangalore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back