• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,796

mreccentric

Addict
I got banned!
ISP
Airtel / ACT / BSNL
I was looking to recharge my airtel number after few days of inactivity. Now that they have removed the minimum validity extension plan. I don't feel like using the unlimited packs at all, yet i would recharge it for one time, before i would think of porting the number to different operator.

Many times, you see that there are same plans with two different prices. And, the app doesn't show any difference between them and also there are no value added rewards with them. Check 209 recharge and 265 recharge on Airtel Thanks app, they are both same plan with different prices and no additional rewards like Hotstar or Prime. Can anyone explain why this is like this?

I checked in app. 265 is showing for 30 days while 209 is for 21 days.
265 also has some app exclusive 2 GB coupon.

as i mentioned 209 pack with 28 days validity is a special offer available only on your number whereas 265 pack is regular pack applicable for everyone

I see. I didn't know that airtel provides such customer specific offers. On what does these offers depend? How to make sure that i get better offers from the mobile operator?

Don't recharge and you will receive the offers eventually, start port out request and a special offer will be generated immediately, if you don't use mobile data then they will also give free data vouchers

Back