Disappointing news for all waiting for Big TV Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter scorpion484
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,755

scorpion484

ISP
BSNL
Hi All, A major disappointing news for all wating for Big TV Launch, commercial launch may be postponed till Nov'08 as they have sent back their STB consignment to Korea becasue of technical issues. No official confirmation on the same but this is a confirmed news.

Hi All,

A major disappointing news for all wating for Big TV Launch, commercial launch may be postponed till Nov'08 as they have sent back their STB consignment to Korea becasue of technical issues.

No official confirmation on the same but this is a confirmed news.

now those greedy Tata Sky and dishtv will make merry. But i think it will be till June not till Nov.

Its better they fix the issue , rather than using customers as guinea pigs, better to have good service rather than having faulty service

But i think their stb's are taiwan made not korean.........and also what will happen to those stb's which are already delivered in the market or in employee offer.

If we can trust on Dealers than Big Tv is ready to lunch by this month and they already have connection for sell.

Since BIG DTH is already offering STBs to Reliance power customers, I dont think there is much problem in the STBs. They wud want to create good first impression and not the bad one.

Recently in a press conference announcing Reliance Communications financial results on CNBC TV18 and NDTV Profit, Anil Ambani specifically mentioned that the DTH operations will commence soon.

Scorpion484: Official announcement is always better than so called "confirmed" news. Hope your source was not sloshed when he mentioned that to you.:hysterical:

well yes there are lot of problems in the software and the STB has serious heating issues & i mean it,so i doubt they will launch it anytime soon.

Firstly, the source of Scorpion's news is unknown!:redface: Secondly, today on TV9 Telugu - during their Business News capsule - there was a news item about BIG DTH. According to the channel, BIG is plaanning its launch towards the end of this month. The STB will be Rs. 1000/-, :yahoo:Rs. 325/- monthly subscription :evil: and Rs. 100/- worth of free downloadable movies (?). :thumbsup: The update on Reliance Communications page as posted by @designwebgraphic calling for dealerships is in line with this news. So guys may be we can expect the launch anytime before this month end hopefully. :)

Back