Dish active news in full screen

• Thread starter Thread starter ROHIT13
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 3,779

ROHIT13

ISP
mtnl
I am inserting New thread to get attention of all DD Direct Viewers that they can watch Dish News Active in Full Screen. You just have to change Channel Parameter Video PID & Audio PID.:yahoo:Eg:1) Go to Zee News UP and change following details in Parameters: VPID 1637 APID 1623 PCR PID 8028 (To match Video with Audio) You will get Zee News with no Logo.2) Go to Mahua Tv and change following details in Parameters: VPID 1626 APID 1627 PCR PID 6724(To match Video with Audio) You will get Bollywood News with no Logo. 3) Go to WB Tv and change following details in Parameters: VPID 1624 APID 1625 PCR PID 8037(To match Video with Audio) You will get Sports News with no Logo.I also do some experiment with Bhakti Mosiac & Dish Interactive (Different Language) But Not get Video only Audio Changes. Every One should try this so that one could get those Active Services in Full Screen. Just Change Audio & Video PID. To Match Audio & Video you have to Change PCR PID.I wonder if there was Cinema & Music Active. We have to do lot of experiment.if any one get success please let us all kwow.Any way All the Best.:thumb:

Sorry to say but Dist Tv people remove all parameter setting and now these channels are scrambled. Whenever we all post some tricks in this forum regarding Dish Tv on the same day Dish Tv take action. In this way we cannot share any trick in future. Anyway only vpid 1637 is working with no Audio.

Sorry to say but Dist Tv people remove all parameter setting and now these channels are scrambled. Whenever we all post some tricks in this forum regarding Dish Tv on the same day Dish Tv take action. In this way we cannot share any trick in future. Anyway only vpid 1637 is working with no Audio.
My Friend Rohit Now Still Working :rofl: Enjoy Dish Active Service
If U want 2 Enjoy Dish Active Service then Just Edit or modify VIDEO PID & AUDIO PID Of Any Channels like Bhakti Mosaic, Dish News Active, Mahuva, Zee news UP, WB Channels….. only Change VIDEO PID & AUDIO PID :impissed:
ZEE NEWS: - VIDEO PID-1637 AUDIO PID-1623

SPORTS NEWS: - VIDEO PID-1624 AUDIO PID-1625

BOLLY WOOD NEWS: - VIDEO PID-1626 AUDIO PID-1627 :hysterical:

Back