Dish Platinum Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter blackcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2,688

blackcat

ISP
BSNL
I had taken Dish TV on Friday. I bought the DISH PLATINUM plan for Rs. 4990. According to the Brochure this includes 12 months subscription.

As per the Brochure the plan will be Dish Maxi. As per the Brochure it includes a number of Channels listed in the Brochure and a choice of 1 regional bouquet at just Rs. 300/- per month.

I had opted for the Tamil/Malayalam channel. This has 14 channels.

Today when the dish was installed someone from Dish TV informed me that the package is only for ten months and there are zonal requirements. I am in Kolkata. There is no mention of Zonal requirements in the Brochure.

This is against what is stated in the Brochure. I told the person on the phone and informed the dealer also.

I can post a scan of the Brochure if someone would like to take a look.

What should I do Now?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

If no one listening .... file a complaint in Regional Consumer Forum .... and see the effect u will get ur 12 months + compenstion for mental harrasement. I have got my one month subscription doing that .... So jaago Grahak Jaago !!:) HASMUKH :)

I had taken Dish TV on Friday. I bought the DISH PLATINUM plan for Rs. 4990. According to the Brochure this includes 12 months subscription.

As per the Brochure the plan will be Dish Maxi. As per the Brochure it includes a number of Channels listed in the Brochure and a choice of 1 regional bouquet at just Rs. 300/- per month.

I had opted for the Tamil/Malayalam channel. This has 14 channels.

Today when the dish was installed someone from Dish TV informed me that the package is only for ten months and there are zonal requirements. I am in Kolkata. There is no mention of Zonal requirements in the Brochure.

This is against what is stated in the Brochure. I told the person on the phone and informed the dealer also.

I can post a scan of the Brochure if someone would like to take a look.

What should I do Now?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

It clearly mentioned in their website that if you subscribe for south bouquet then you will get 10 months free subs with 10 MOD free. even in their brochure also i have seen the same thing 12 months free but that offer is for delhi.

yes- you will get the 10 mth free with south zone, if you take maxi hindi punjabi then you will get 12 mth subs free. and according to my opinion dont waste your time in filing the case in counsumer foroum. because it is cleary writen on web that you will get 12mth subs free in north zone ie,

hi,

JUST POST THE Brochure ... BECAUSE THERE WILL BE SOME CONDITIONS WHEN U FILL THE APPLIATION FORM ACCORDING TO THAT THERE WILL BE SOME CLAUSE REGUADING THE OFFER JUST GO THROUGH THE CONDITIONS ONCE.
ANY WAY POST THE Brochure ...

DID U KNOW IN THIS DTH PLATFORM EITHER IN Tata Sky OR DISHTV THERE IS CLAUSE SAYING THAT IF U DID NOT PAY THE SUBCRIPTION FOR MORE THAN 3 MONTHS THEN THEY CAN FINE U WITH SOME AMOUNT?

AND THERE IS ALSO AN CLAUSE THAT AFTER 3-4YEARS U HAVE TO PAY AGAIN 3000-4000 FOR THE STB U OWN.

Back