Dish TV Cheats again

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
i am on Dish Maxi plan, which is going to be over on 20 Feb, 2009.Today i was checking all channels, i found that colors is running(before there was a message that is, No access). i also found out that Star One, Disney channel and Toon Disney channels are not running they are showing that you have no access to these channel. i don't know why this message is coming they are not new channels and they are running from last 11 months. then why they stop running.i think Dish TV is cheating with me. what should i do.??

do what i am doing. discarding zee dish tv for cable. zee guys have created a big mess at my place. my family has no television feed since 2 days. the company ate 1000 bucks in one month flat!

U have been automatically shifted to Platinum pack....now if u want to c star one,disney,toon dissney,cnbc channels then u have to pay more.........Welcome to dish tv. U'll get into more mess....just wait n watch

The new package scheme is a big mess. so those who are with the old package do not migrate to the new pack. i have posted this long before reguarding this new package..just imagine how can they provide all the major channels for rs 275 even though there is no decrease in the channel price by the respective channel industry

i am on Dish Maxi plan, which is going to be over on 20 Feb, 2009.
Today i was checking all channels, i found that colors is running(before there was a message that is, No access). i also found out that Star One, Disney channel and Toon Disney channels are not running they are showing that you have no access to these channel. i don't know why this message is coming they are not new channels and they are running from last 11 months. then why they stop running.
i think Dish TV is cheating with me. what should i do.??
if that's the case the it will be huge mess and dishtv is going to bear the future loss they must have to stick with the older packages they try to copy Tata Sky scheme

they moved me from maxi to platinum as well. then they moved me to mini plan. the customer care guys are a bunch of jokers. cannot explain anything on how they ate up 1000 bucks in just 30 days. my child connection was paid for one year, but they ate that money in 6 months.

Just check the monthly status bill on the web login you might get some clue so that atleast u have bag the usage of that money

they moved me from maxi to platinum as well. then they moved me to mini plan. the customer care guys are a bunch of jokers. cannot explain anything on how they ate up 1000 bucks in just 30 days.

my child connection was paid for one year, but they ate that money in 6 months.

just check the billing status on the web log in so that at least u get the clue were this money went. so that you can bag the usage of that money since 1000 is not a small amount to be let eaten by this dishtv without any service. already they are doing the trick then why do people
let it go by suffering. But its less probability that u get the money refunded

Back