Dish TV Cheats us.

ISP
bsnl
Hi Dude, There are some channels like Zee, Zee Sports, Ten Sports etc. added in South silver package and its price Rs. 99+ Tax. so, I recharged for that package. but i could not get those channels. and, They are saying now as if those channels are still available in South silver pack. but not for the existing customer. then, Are existing people are sin? Dish really counts his final day :@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Hi Dude,

There are some channels like Zee, Zee Sports, Ten Sports etc. added in South silver package and its price Rs. 99+ Tax. so, I recharged for that package. but i could not get those channels.

and, They are saying now as if those channels are still available in South silver pack. but not for the existing customer. then, Are existing people are sin?

Dish really counts his final day
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

u have to put this in dustbin because all set top boxes are free now days

ya, i also not getting some channels which i subscribed for 2 or 3 days in a month

Hi Dude,

There are some channels like Zee, Zee Sports, Ten Sports etc. added in South silver package and its price Rs. 99+ Tax. so, I recharged for that package. but i could not get those channels.

and, They are saying now as if those channels are still available in South silver pack. but not for the existing customer. then, Are existing people are sin?

Dish really counts his final day
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

Well If these channels are not available in old south silver pack and available in new south silver pack then how come its a cheating. Do you know what cheating is they promise some thing and not delivering or giving you the same thing this is cheating ...............

May be right know the new package is not available for renewal but after some time it will be available on renewal so wait for that time.

And also all schemes are subjected to change they can not run only one scheme the whole year and every time with new schemes they have to provide some thing new.

ya, i also not getting some channels which i subscribed for 2 or 3 days in a month
ask properly what u want to ask

Back