• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 8,097

saurabh_g

Regulars
ISP
TATA, Airtel
Its Good news for all Existing Subscribers, Now they will upgrade their Dishtv Normal Box to Dish Tru HD and get Rs.400 cashback in their account.Along with 2 months Subscription of Platinum Pack/ South Platinum Pacl with 2 Months HD Pack.

When this effect will come actually? Is this really going to happen.......

Can I view HD Channels in our ordinary STB? This month I had paid three months subscription..... How much I have to pay more to get these channels and for how many months.....

Can I view HD Channels in our ordinary STB? This month I had paid three months subscription..... How much I have to pay more to get these channels and for how many months.....

No you can not watch HD channels on your Normal STB for that you have to upgrade to Dish Tru HD stb then only you can watch HD channels.

What about those (existing as well as new) customers who paid when the price was quoted @ Rs.5990/- will they get their money back for the additional amount spent?

What about those (existing as well as new) customers who paid when the price was quoted @ Rs.5990/- will they get their money back for the additional amount spent?

Yes all those customers who have Paid Rs.5990 for Dish Tru HD STB have already got a Refund of Rs.3000 in thier Dishtv account.
and I would Say that's really a very good initiative by Dishtv. Really care for their customers.

Back