Dlink GLB-502T: Doesn't work after power off

• Thread starter Thread starter robbierolfo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 2,103

robbierolfo

ISP
BSNL DataOne 900 UL+
Hi Guys,I brought new D-Link GLB-502T ADSL modem. Everything is working fine; except, it won't connect to internet automatically after power down (i.e., the adsl or pppoe led lights are off). I'm able to connect to the modem. I've to switch it off once or twice after which I'm able to connect to internet. The device is configured to work in pppoe mode. This problem didn't exist in my old ADSL modem (UT Starcom), it automatically connected to internet (pppoe led turned green).Please do help me in this regard. Thank you :)

Router Locks up The following are possibilities why you router is locking up:

- A large amount of traffic may lock the router up. Disable any broadcast protocols or unused protocols such as NetBEUI and IPX/SPX on your computers.
- Disable UPnP if not being used on both your computer (ME or XP).
- Check your firewall and virtual server settings on the router. Too many may degrade performance of the router.
- Upgrade firmware at http://www.D-Link.com.au/tech/. If you have the latest version, flash it again.
- Perform a hard reset on the router and reconfigure. With the unit powered off, use a paperclip and hold down the reset button. Turn on the router and hold for 10-15 seconds. Release and wait about 20 seconds.

If the router continues to lock up, especially more than once a day, then please return to point of purchase or contact our RMA department

from dlink web site

Back