Do I need to recharge with 154 every month to use Aritel Xstream. I just want to use youtube

ISP
Jio Fiber
My TV is not smart, and I want to switch to Airtel. I use 399 plan, but if I have to switch from jio to airtel and also recharge 154 extra per month, then I would be paying around 750 compared to 471 per month which is high for me

You don't need to pay Rs 154 per month if you don't take the Airtel Xstream STB. Just get a Firestick or any Android STB. That is better if you want to avoid paying Rs 154 every month.

I tried running JioSTB on my mobile WiFi, so it will run on airtel WiFi too, right?
But JioTV+ doesn't run, It ask for JioID, where to get it?
I used to have JioID email and password before, but now there doesn't seem to be any option to set password for ID

JioSTB only works with the included JioFiber connection (some handshake between router and stb). If you don't have an active plan for it, it will stop working but other non-essential should still work like youtube.

Yeah, Youtube and other apps would be fine. I have modded JioSTB before and install apps like Kodi so I will just redo it and install mobile JioTV apk and make use of it

Back