Do we need these channels on Tata Sky?

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,921
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only TS has this channel. I belive this kind of channel is there in dish tv too. I think the reason behind this is to run this channel in any show room to highlight the about the product and also if any one come to our house if they are interested in TS you could switch this channel to them. This channel will also be help ful fot the newcomers too especially the females of our house as how to operate TS.

What you are saying is 100% correct, but friends and relatives comes to my house will not see the sales promo channel, they saw only the Tamil channel and channel clarity and ask me how many Tamil channels do Tata Sky have?

I said 9 Tamil Channels.
Then they replayed, what is the use of this Tata Sky connection? :ashamed:

you should asked them there are 20+ Tamil channels in the market does they watch all the 20+ channels. One more thing before the end of the year SV sekhar is going to start another 2 channels:wall:. One for exclusively for Comedy and the other for Stage Dramas. In my house i do have 21 channels but i watch only 12- 14 channels. Yes indeed there are some tamil channels which are missed in TS. I dont think that number is too high. If TS adds ISaiaruvi, Raj Channels and SS music for tamil viewers its more than sufficient enough

I know the problem behind this because Tata Sky has to concentrate in all the Regional channels.My question on regional channel is, SS Music is common for south Indians, why tata sky does not give importance atleast to this channel. Also i am not happy with Raj TV, because i send a mail to Raj TV states that, when Raj Tv will come on Tata Sky. 3 month over no replay from Raj Network.

Once the Pick and Choose basis option comes in our hand. We could see many crap regional channel runs out of the market.... then we would hardly have 10 or 12 channels in a language... :rofl:

I said 9 Tamil Channels.
Then they replayed, what is the use of this Tata Sky connection? :ashamed:

In those times it will be little embarrassing. If you want to take TS just for Tamil channels then it is waste of money. You can say I get THIS and THAT at the most :ashamed: Hope they add some value for money in their package.

In those times it will be little embarrassing. If you want to take TS just for Tamil channels then it is waste of money. You can say I get THIS and THAT at the most :ashamed: Hope they add some value for money in their package.
Good advise:hysterical: for TS:Pand i hope they listen to you too:rofl:

I like BBC Entertaintment only for Doctor Who. In fact , I decided on Tata Sky only for this show!! Otherwise I like FM radio channels from DD in Dish TV and would have taken it.

@AjuraviThey have to listen to Dhoni .. They provide special attention to special cases (multiple personality) :D

1. CBeebies & BBC Entertainment even though displayed seperately on EPG are sharing same bandwidth on time sharing basis. 6 AM - 6 PM CBeebies and 6 PM - 6 AM BBC Ent, so its basically taking 1 channel space.2. Showcase channels are main revenue generator for providers, but the costs should have kept low so more people would be encouraged to subscribe MOD. Also they should get Movies before it is telecasted on any Movie channel.3. DD Regional channels are watched by some people, especially in some languages like Marathi, Gujarati, Oriya DD channels are good enough4. 'All' regional channels from any particular language will never come on any national operator because of current TP space constraint, so they have to keep balance by getting atleast popular regional channels5. Sales channel is actually for people who use same satellite, but not subscribed (like DISH used it FTA to advertise to DDD+ viewers) so viewers are attracted to service. It also gives information about new services/channels so this channel will never taken OFF

@ hitmanI think he also got another problem too Short term memory loss too. If he has done so much of research about TS then i wonder why he is using the service but more than this why did he buy TS and now TS has made him a fool as he is not satisfied with TS service. The best part is he still continuing with TS. In chennai just paying Rs. 100 we get 65 FTA channels and i wonder why he is wasting money in TS to view 10% of pay channels which is offered by TS. I dont know why he bought TS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back