Do we need these channels on Tata Sky?

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,921
Status
Not open for further replies.
memory loss .. hmmm ... Perfect cast for ghajini :D :D ... I guess he is still continuing cos he has no other option :D Whtever he is getting is the best ;)

hey hitman i thought of providing that movie name but instead i put the disease name of that movies hero Aamir Khan but dont compare Mr. Dhoni to him pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:hysterical::hysterical:

Good advise:hysterical: for TS:Pand i hope they listen to you too:rofl:

They are indeed listening. Best Eg. You. As you are also from TS :thumbsup: Just see the screenshot below. It is your profile in another forum where you used to do the same work like here.

http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ajuraviki3.jpg

TS or Dishtv or Sun dth as far as we are customers we have the right to tell our pleasure or displeasure about it. Hitman or Asdfgf or Dhoni are not the owners. So why are you taking it as if I am abusing you? You are just another customer to TS. And you are paying them and they aren't paying you. Just see how much you people abused me. I never abuse anyone of you personally like you did to me. But I told the displeasure I had with TS. Dear Hitman, Asdfgf and other guys. Just think about this before you start to abuse me. If you still abuse me then there is no doubt you are also from TS as their is no logic what so ever to abuse me. There is no smoke without fire.

I haven't included the Ajuravi007's name as he has been proved without doubt that he is indeed a CC from Tata Sky.

hey hitman i thought of providing that movie name but instead i put the disease name of that movies hero Aamir Khan but dont compare Mr. Dhoni to him pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:hysterical::hysterical:

Yes don't compare me with Aamir Khan. It is a shame to me :hysterical: :hysterical: Well my icons are working unlike Ajuravi's last post :rofl:

The link which you had provided i am not able to open it as that link is been blocked in my office. I think the link which you had provided is of that appreciation mail which i had sent to TS which they had posted in their website because of that i faced lots of problem and finally TS changed my complete digicomp with new one with out any cost because of a fool who played with my account number in booking the showcases and also changing packages many times. If the link which you have provided is that of the appreciation letter which is posted in TS website. I wonder why have you stored that pic? Whats the purpose into it?

thats simple logic!!!!! they can say that they are having one more channel "Sales Promotional Channel" !!!!!!

The link which you had provided i am not able to open it as that link is been blocked in my office. I think the link which you had provided is of that appreciation mail which i had sent to TS which they had posted in their website because of that i faced lots of problem and finally TS changed my complete digicomp with new one with out any cost because of a fool who played with my account number in booking the showcases and also changing packages many times. If the link which you have provided is that of the appreciation letter which is posted in TS website. I wonder why have you stored that pic? Whats the purpose into it?

This is not the mail you refer or your appointment order from TS. This is different. I don't have an option to upload the picture in this forum so I had to use Imageshack. You and your friends were calling me fool 1000s of times even when some fool, fooled you and TS easily with just a phone call :hysterical:

Ok anyway it is expected from a TS CC when they don't have an answer or when they are cornered. You are a true CC :thumbsup:

I have never come across such a fool who things that i am TS CC :hysterical: and least bothered about your comments too. A fool cannot understand what he is and he is talking about others rubbish.If i am TS CC, then i am sure that you are dish tv employee who comes into the forum just to criticise about TS. If you think that TS is worst and if your still using their service for the past six months you are the biggest fool in earth living in this world without able to digest your food in you stomach by using TS service.

I have never come across such a fool who things that i am TS CC :hysterical: and least bothered about your comments too. A fool cannot understand what he is and he is talking about others rubbish.If i am TS CC, then i am sure that you are dish tv employee who comes into the forum just to criticise about TS. If you think that TS is worst and if your still using their service for the past six months you are the biggest fool in earth living in this world without able to digest your food in you stomach by using TS service.

Please Ajuravi this forum is read by all. Don't use these kinds of words. I just posted what you accepted in another forum. I was a customer of TS till last month and now I don't subscribe to TS. Just compare my replies and yours. Your replies are very harsh. Please reform in future :thumbsup:

these two are definetly ts ccs they keep sitting day and night like that so i think we dont need to listen such useless comments one is bakara one is suvvar living in a separate jungles in chennai and delhi one is herbivorus and other is cophrophagous and they want others to follow them and iam not talking about mr bijura. and mr bitma. with their evil comments they are boring every one:evil:

TS or Dishtv or Sun dth as far as we are customers we have the right to tell our pleasure or displeasure about it. Hitman or Asdfgf or Dhoni are not the owners. So why are you taking it as if I am abusing you? You are just another customer to TS. And you are paying them and they aren't paying you. Just see how much you people abused me. I never abuse anyone of you personally like you did to me. But I told the displeasure I had with TS. Dear Hitman, Asdfgf and other guys. Just think about this before you start to abuse me. If you still abuse me then there is no doubt you are also from TS as their is no logic what so ever to abuse me. There is no smoke without fire.

Dear I did not abuse u... If u look at my posts, I was actually not at all harsh on you. But I did give a negative remark because you were criticising TS for any reasons.... But yes I just made a soft remark on u... You can look at my posts.... I am here to discuss abt TS. Even I have found some disadvantages in TS abt their subscription prices as u guys would have seen my posts on high subscription rates... But do u guys see me always cursing TS for any efforts made by them ?

what u and amatan and sri kanth did is extremely objectionable because you were criticising TS even if TS did any good thing for the customers....

My sincere request.. restrict yourself as much from unwanted replies.... so that we can discuss peacefully... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back