does any one opted for annual payment where you save subscription cost for 2 month ???

• Thread starter Thread starter dsneih
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,492
Yes, I did it last year. Paid Rs.7500 annual for my UL-750 plan. Later this year, BSNL introduced/changed some plans. So, I am still confused which Plan to go for. Right now I am trying the UL-1350 plan. Once I finalize, I plan to go for Annual Payment once again :)

Annual payment wud be mistake because BB plans rates keep decreasing incase of BSNL/MTNL.

Annual payment wud be mistake because BB plans rates keep decreasing incase of BSNL/MTNL.

They can adjust the annual payment, not an issue. But yes, the savings with upfront annual payment are not great when you consider that you do not get any interest and could have used money elsewhere. It is a small saving, so go for it only if you have the extra cash, and are sure you will not want to migrate from BSNL to another ISP.

previously i use to change the plan often so thought not to opt for the same .. and now mtnl is introducing some good plan and hopeing bsnl may start learing for the same .. once they introduce some good plan thinking on to go for annual payment ..so they adjust if we change the plan .. but there curstomer service is not upto mark .. there will always problem with this kind of adjustment

dude, in case of BSNL annual payment, it comes around 20% per annum returnyou save 1500 on an investment of 7500, so1500/7500*100 = 20%No bank or mutual fund can give 20% return per annum on such small investment and in one year time short term.Good decision if they can adjust the money on plan change accordingly.

Back