does south Value pack really has its value?

• Thread starter Thread starter bgltv
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,600
ISP
Tata Plug2Surf
I do not see South Value pack gives the value to its customers.. the package design is entire wrong... it does not give any more benefits to south customers as Punjabi, Oriya, Gujarathi channels from ETV network and Maaja, Pravah etc from STAR, Nepal One etc and all added...The channels coming from DD okay.. somewhat agree as per the TRAI regulation.. they can not avoid.. But whey they should add other TV networks(ETV/STAR) with this pack?Is there any customer watching this channels who belongs to pure south.. it should have come as separate pack..i am paying more for channels than what i am seeing...this structure needs to be redefined to save our money...

These channels are free to air channels, thats why Tata Sky add it, if not it will be added to south jumbo. ex. Zee Business, Zee Gujarathi etc :cool2:

Okay agreed.. But the South channels can be combined alone and given as a separate pack so we can call it as South Value Pack..like how sun direct is defined..so that the effective use of the packages scheme can be established...

Okay agreed.. But the South channels can be combined alone and given as a separate pack so we can call it as South Value Pack..like how sun direct is defined..so that the effective use of the packages scheme can be established...

That's why there is a south starter pack. you want more for your money there is south jumbo pack. you want absolutely everything for your money there is mega pack.

Back