Does Tata(Sky Provide DVD Quality Video ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 11,566
heh i was shocked too! shahdara... the quality of cable in the cramped up lanes in this region is awesome compared to my sector in gurgaon. the cable guy failed to get star world working at my place for a month and i had to move to airtel iptv.

Yes Cable Can Be Very Good Too..I have always had flawless cable connection...

OFFTOPUC:
heh i was shocked too! shahdara... the quality of cable in the cramped up lanes in this region is awesome compared to my sector in gurgaon. the cable guy failed to get star world working at my place for a month and i had to move to airtel iptv.

How is ur experience with airtel iptv, if it was not such a late entry, I would have preferred that

airtel iptv is pretty awesome. but its awfully expensive. 4500 for the connection and 450 bucks a month. that is what you pay for airtel iptv.

well airtel has features which are comparable to Tata Sky+. and it is IPTV. so there is no limitations on the number of channels they can provide me.and airtel iptv has delhi aaj tak which i needed and no dth provider has it :)and airtel iptv is post paid so i do not have to run around to get coupons to renew my account. i get a single bill for telephone, broadband and iptv. that suits my requirement.

Back