Does Tata(Sky Provide DVD Quality Video ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ~Hami~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 11,566
@ Sri.. your protest on TS going more... BW have you changed you DTH.. or still you stick onto Tata and expressing your feelings here???

first xchange ur TS then u know how they maintain their quality on stuffs:rofl:
It would be great if you are the first to do it and give us your feedback as you are more keen on the exchange........:thumb:

It would be great if you are the first to do it and give us your feedback as you are more keen on the exchange........:thumb:

I changed and even posted screenshots, opened a thread etc.,. Did you all accepted? Why asking him? No one will waste time talking about it here. If they change they will simply enjoy and also will laugh at other users who still claim it as DVD. It is as simple as that. Now its time for me to laugh :rofl:

By the way Mr. Dhoni, is the statement of your signature is true......:o

People who are ballyhooing Tata Sky's picture quality seems to have very low expectations.Most of the people (who are praising) seems are came after having a bad experience in their "Analog" cable broadcasting.So quality seems for them is "not having any dots or pixelizations" in their screens.I accept that Tatasky provides a crystal clear picture.But it is not better than any optical media, may be equal to CD quality.Picture Quality = Clarity, Depth, Sharpness, etc etc.Tatasky just has Clarity.They may better advertise as CD quality audio and CD quality video.Also some people where talking about compression. Even if they decreased the compression we can just see sharper images, it still won't have depth.May be Reliance BigTV provide the "Best Picture Quality" among DTHs, as it employs component out.

@raddyCurrently i am using TS+ and where it gives much more picture clarity than the normal TS.......

My friend has SUN DTH, he saw my TS and accept that Tata Sky has clear clarity then sun dth. :thumbsup:I told this several times in this forum.:wall:

Back