Dominos - No more Chicken Wings ?

wR2g4vdTjL5d

Regulars
Alright...so I was at Dominos after a very long time, and to my dismay they seemed to have stopped serving Chicken Wings there...Does anyone know why ? And are they serving it in other places or only just Bangalore for some reason ?

Check their online menu?

Their online menu has it. Even their store menu still lists it. However I dont think they care to update these minor details. I went to 2 different Dominos outlets and they were like we stopped serving Chicken Wings long back..

Try Chicken tacos. It has chicken equivalent to 4 medium chicken pizzas (not based on any data, just my guess) and is delicious and much cheaper than any 4 medium sized pizzas

I can't remember the last time I tried ordering Chicken Wings from Domino's. So I can't comment on the question asked. But you must try Chicken Kickers with tartar dip. The kickers when eaten with that dip are absolutely delicious. :)

hno3 said:
Try Chicken tacos. It has chicken equivalent to 4 medium chicken pizzas (not based on any data, just my guess) and is delicious and much cheaper than any 4 medium sized pizzas
Its just two pieces of chicken seekh kabab , they should replace the mayo with some spicy sauce & use less butter

it is four pieces considering that there are two tacos in the box. secondly it is a comparison - so basically i am saying that the amount of chicken they put on 4 medium pizzas is equal or lesser compared to the tacos

Back