Don't buy Tata Sky HD +

• Thread starter Thread starter sa_kiran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 15,653
It just does not work. It hangs, it restarts, it mutes, changes channels without commands........

The call center is equally bad. They schedule visits by engineers, who never show up. Some idiotic engineer shows up once in a while and says do not watch HD channels!

I was watching the match yesterday and during the Pakistani batting, I had to power off and power on the STB at least 20 times!

Obviously your STB is faulty. Occasional resetting can be due to mains power glitches; STB power supply must handle glitches; don't accept any solution other than change of box.

As a temp measure, use an adapter or plug with built in surge protection.

Just called TS support at 10 in the morning. The guy was there at 2, trouble shooting completed. at 5 PM sharp he walks in with a new box. 6 PM I am watching TV and LOVING it all over again.One word: Supreme!

frankmehta, did you lose the recorded content or did he transfer it (I'm guessing there's no transfer) ?

No transfer! :(

Should i stick to the thread subject or can go for Tata Sky + HD. Called CC thrice from last 15 days and hung up asking some other query.

Tatasky HD+ is worth buying, not worth buying, worth buying, not worth buying...... goes on and on and on.

Thats gonna happen with all DTH operators.At some point of time (Mentioning this umpteenth time), u have to decide for urself - "Which drawback, of a particular player can i easily live with & tolerate??" U decide that & automatically, u will be able to decide which DTH u should opt.

Worth buying!! Im loving the experience. Plus the new HD channels that were added! :D

Same here .... with Tata Sky HD+ it was worth a upgrade

Back