Don't open threads requesting ZEE or Regional Channels

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,709
as i said earlier, this was the mistake i made last year.. i should hav gone 4 dish.. but at that time ,sun channels were not available on dish..

U can sell ur TS and go for dishtv.I dont know whether it is permitted as per govt. norms.??

@ Chinmay, please get your facts right before you give such sermons.. Sorry 4 my 'poor line formatting'.. but i thought conveying one's idea is more important than the way in which he does it.note that only 7 malayalam channels are shown on Tata Sky..
tata sky, as per the latest stats has 2.2 million subscribers.. surely, atleast 3-4 lakhs must come from kerala, as it has one of the best standards of living in india.. what completely baffles me is that they have no problem in adding some nepali or rajasthani or m.p channel every now and then.. the two ETV channels they hav added off late, rajasthan and some other, have no difference in their shows.. when ever i've tuned into them, i find both of them airing the same show.. and who is going to watch those nepali channels in india?? iam not sure about this, but is nepali spoken by a significant number of people in india?? and even worse, these crap things r included in 'south starter' pack?? COME ON, R U KIDDIN ME?? there cant b any1 watching nepali shows in south india??

there r about 15 mallu channels in total.. i must say about 10 of them r of pretty good standard.. especially, the news channels here concentrate more on socially relevant news unlike the headlines today type of 24*7 channels, which r more interested in who is meeting who in bollywood.. n we get only 7 channels

I have already clarified this concern in my post.

[*]They are adding those rarely used Rajasthani and Punjabi channels to cover that region.
[*]Mallu region has been already covered with some set of channels.
[*]And those missing mallu channels broadcasters might not be ready to pay the hefty carriage fees required by Tatasky.
[/list]
I think these three are the reasons for not adding new south regional channels.

[*]And those missing mallu channels broadcasters might not be ready to pay the hefty carriage fees required by Tata Sky.
[/list]I think these three are the reasons for not adding new south regional channels.

I think its d other way round isn't it??
Why colors not included in dishtv, same reason; Dishtv dont wanna pay a single penny to them, they want it free along with Sony.
If what u r saying is true, then why foreign chanels like MGM, TCM, TV5MONDE is not available in TS??

Back