Double speeds on Airtel Broadband at Night

• Thread starter Thread starter kalpik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 104
  • Views Views 25,911
Airtel has fubar their reputation. Btw, Sushubh I thank you for creating such a forum which has given me such deep insight into the broadband scenario. Btw, is there any orkut community for bbf?

Oh my god 'It's sify all over again'. I was a sify subscriber in 2005-2006 and I can tell you that they too tried to cap downloads. End result was that in my locality sify customer base reduced from 60% to 5%. When I last checked sify CTO had wound up all that he could and looking for a JOB.
The difference between airtel and sify is that airtel has 0 downtime. sify was down anywhere from 2 hours to 10 hours a day. I even faced complete blackout for days. Airtel is the best in this respect.

BTW I was able to do more than 100GB/month(upload + download) on airtel 128kb unlimited. :thumbsup:

But not anymore.:(

someone did make an orkut community for the forum. i created one on facebook. not much use for them i guess.

Some other ISP should soon take benfit of this by introducing a decent plan and afterwards not withdrawing their plan or else the situation won't improve. Some ISP should take advantage of this situation.

no one came to my rescue when i was going nuts with sify. i had to leave the city to get airtel.

now that airtel is becoming a sucker of a service... i am not sure where i should move now.

i'm already avaraging 40+ GB per month on my Airtel 256 kbps UL plan.... now i'm getting a slight fear whether I might be faced with some similar probs :D

all these big corporates are talking about unique business models blah blah
but I have found out what is the big secret business models of all these corporate gaints.

Thats called 'RTC & SHD' Model

ps: RTC & SHD - Ripping The Customer and Sucking Him Dry :P

someone did make an orkut community for the forum. i created one on facebook. not much use for them i guess.
yeah a community for a community :P
anyway I have joined the Facebook one :D

hahaha, 'RTC & SHD' Model...that was a quick intense laugh...double meaning-ed sentences rockz :D

Sushubh, when this thing happened with sify, Airtel was a dark horse in my area. They had just started giving out subscriptions. They wasted no time, they were on this like 'oprah on a ham'.

i remember the time when i shifted from a local cable walla to the airtel 350 meg a month package. i seriously needed a reliable web service at that time. data transfer was not a big deal. and airtel came as a huge relief.

wtf r these airtel ppl thinkin....withdrawin night double speeds ....who's gonna take airtel nw ...it suz BIG TIME !!!!! fcukin loser :@:@:@:@........i'm so happy that i dn hv to tolerate airtel nemore .....bhaad mein jaye airtel waale aur unka BB

Back