Doubt regarding BSNL Broadbrand Download Speed

ISP
BSNL
My BSNL plan is "BB Home Combo ULD 650" which means "4Mbps upto 25GB, 1Mbps beyond" according to New Revised Plans from Feb 1, 2014.
So my doubt is i already downloaded 25 GB, now also download speed is between 225-230 kbps.
which i cant understand already 25 GB is over so how download speed is still in between 225-230 kbps?

so what are u trying to say...? whats ur problem with it?

hahaha...or give some bandwidth to us..we can help u out with this problem surely...dont mind..

i am not trolling, .
for me Download Speed is 225-230 kbps for 1 mbps BSNL Connection,
Am i receiving download speed correctly or anything wrong with my internet connection?
my friend said that normal download speed is 120-130 kbps for 1 mbps.
So what is the actual download speed for 1 mbps BSNL Connection?

Your friend is right. But as you are getting higher, Faster speeds, why would you care? As it is a unlimited plan, you cannot be charged higher than the plan price. As I said, just exploit your connection and enjoy it as much as possible. Hope that helps.

yeah absolutely.....see u r already has an advantage that bsnl upgraded all the plans of ur area , see the condition here we still stuck with 512..no hopes for future in broadband with bsnl and i dont bother... .... much about it whatever and whenever comes from bsnl pretty happy to utilize and take benefits of it..till it lasts ... ..... :peaceful:

Back