DTH connection for two TVs...???

• Thread starter Thread starter mrtnanand
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,771

mrtnanand

ISP
BSNL
Hello guys,I am thinking about buying a new DTH service. I have two television sets at home. Do any of the DTH providers support outputs to two TVs in a single connection? Or how do you take DTH connection for two TVs? Which is the best DTH provider for this purpose in Kerala in terms of quality of service, price and support? Please help...!!!:huh:

Well If you are planning for a multi tv connection i would suggest you to go for Dishtv, as Dishtv Offer 185 channels in their child pack that is same a base pack and child pack will only cost Rs.150+ tax.

For Multi tv Connection, for your both TV's you need to buy two set top boxes under multi tv offer and both the STB 's will be connected to a single dish antenna.

and then you can enjoy all the channel on both of your tv.

For more info on Multi tv and pricing and packaging clibk on the link
» Dish TV - Direct Tv channel guide, Dish tv user guide, satellite tv Services India and dish tv listing

last time i checked, Tata Sky multiroom will cost u rs 125 p.m regardless of ur package, for the additional tv. ofcourse u'll have to get 2 STBz first.

yeah and 125 is including tax..Tata Sky has another option where u can buy a device where the same channel can be watched on 2 TV's for no additional charge per month

@saurabh_g : Is it Rs.150+tax per month for multi-TV connection under child plan for two TVs or Rs.150+tax per TV...??? I mean 150+tax X 2...??? :huh:

for Tata Sky its 125 per TV incl taxes for dish i think its 150 per TV plus tax..airtel is even costlier its 145 excluding taxes and u also have to pay for add on packs per television

Back