DTH firms rope in durables cos for promotion

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 4,510
well guys, Akai, Sansui, Aiwa and videocon are of same category (Rejected). LG, Sony, Phillips, Hitachi (okay recommended). Sumsung is the best right now (Highly recommended). even i have used three brands sony, aiwa and Samsung and among them sony is worst of all, aiwa rockz for me with seven year warrantee and its 9th year working perfectly no issues, Samsung the best of all.

Sony's customer care is really bad... Till the product works fine... no issues... but once the CC comes into the picture, life is hell!!!

all tv's are useless keep watching the emblem of any tv channel, when brightness changes as per the display,the picture size keep changes. old tv were good.now latest digital is good.all crt are bad having same type of display size changes as per the picture. u can see this change in emblems and the ticker at the bottom of any news chanel. it will sink and come out often.

Why we are discussing the TV brands in this DTH forum?????
because we need TV to see DTH :hysterical:

@Ajuravi...

I will change the topic.

Don't u miss Mr.Amatan?
I will reply to this on monday. Currently i am on holidays and i am in my native place. I will come back on monday. I miss you guys :thumbsup:

Back