Dual WAN suppport on Jio AirFiber

• Thread starter Thread starter sammyXFR
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,181
I just happened to look a little bit into the js files of jioaifiber and found out some quoted hidden links, few of them worked and few don't maybe they need higher level access or are just not present there to begin with.

the links which worked for me:
https://192.168.31.1/#/Wan/WanIpv6Configuration (don't try changing 6 with 4 it doesn't work)

Source

The last one is especially somewhat helpfull if someone manages to crack the encrypted archive. There was a a guy who managed to guess it by rolling random ones, but that was for normal jio fiber. my research is a buildup on that. ref : JF Customisation

do hit me up if you find any pass through

@sammyXFR Thanks dude, figured out the Wi-Fi settings page (although limited)
JN7J46H.png

IfranAli
How you downloaded Firmware of AirFiber router
can you please share the all the URLs of AirFiber router

@AJweb you can't download firmwares for AirFiber. It is updated automatically.
Just restart your router and the update will come by itself.
As of now, R2.0.6 is the latest version for JIDU6801

Nice work, mind sharing the links to adv network config.
@sammyXFR There is no Advanced Menu AFAIAA.
For anyone still wondering, here's the direct link https://192.168.31.1/#/Network/BasicConfiguration5Ghz . offcourse it would still be in the js under hidden what did i expect from jio lol
It is useless anyways, you can't change shit. Even if you change the Channel Width and Number, it will revert back. This is truly the most locked down router I have ever seen. BTW, do you know about the JE6801? A new JioExtender based off JIDU6801?

@IfranAli I frankly don't have the motivation to buy any more of JIO shit at this point.

""" Jio Mesh Extender AX6000 (JE6801) comes with the latest WiFi 6 protocol and uses Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence to create a TRUE AI MESH experience. """

OHH GOD!! just looked it up and it looks exactly the same as our router what's the difference then ??? NONE
after reading the specs , everything is same. They are just finding ways to sell us more of this glorified locked down box.
Enough i shall not rant it out here anyway .... haah
peace out ...
ps: if i had the opportunity i would have taken out the guts of this router, sadly it's home router. should have taken separately.

@sammyXFR yeah lol, I was also shocked to see the EXACT same router rebranded as a JioExtender now lol. Their shitty biznez tactics will never change. Airtel on the other hand, is a literal copycat of Jio. Changed a good Router to a locked down as well, but still better than Jio tbh

Back