• Thread starter Thread starter Kartik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 7,261

Kartik

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Enjoy 60 movies worth Rs.4500 absolutely free on Showcase starting from Friday,30th May 2008. Each day different movie will be broadcasted. Watch Apna Aasmaan this Friday, Shootout At Lokhandwala on Saturday, Bhagam Bhag on Sunday, and so on. For more information see the upcoming schedule on Channel no. 376 or Contact Tata Sky Customer Care for detailed information. :thumbsup:

FREE 60 MOVIES OFFER ON SHOWCASE (CHANNEL NO.376) APPLICABLE TILL 30th NOV,2008. :thumbsup: :yahoo:

ya i have too seen this.... i jus called ts....was talking for about 10 mnts they had no idea about this.....they consulted nd told they r not clear abouth this offer nd if i order now it wud cost me rs.75 nd further info on dis offer wud be sent thro an alert.............!:wall:

nice offer ....hope thy come up with similar offers for thr broadband service :P

whey these fools believe all such nonsense
i wonder

Firstly you need to introspect into yourself for what you think of yourself ... a big fool i must say.

its true abt the free movie offer..i checked my Tata Sky section in website..currently they are giving us movies bhagam bhaag,shootout at lokhandwala,dulhe raja,apna aasman,prahalad & ghatokach[animated]..in these films apna aasman is really a great movie to watch..all otehr are shown in star channels enuf times..hope they will add more movies soonn.

Contact Tata Sky before u do so..They say u need to order, 75Rs movie but i pay Rs.0.. :confused:If they ad to show it for free, they shuld not make us order it.. this is wierd.. :confused:I think it is more to promote their video quality on showcase, make their service popular..Anyways, all the movies shown are old.. and already seen :rofl:

This offer of Tata Sky is due to offer given by big tv to the new customer that is big tv is giving 40 movies free for 2 months to know more refer your reliance energy bill at the bottom. So tata sky dont want to lose its customer so they are giving 60 old movies free. :rofl:

They say u need to order, 75Rs movie but i pay Rs.0.. :confused:
If they ad to show it for free, they shuld not make us order it.. this is wierd.. :confused:

Customers might have to choose 60 movies from the available movie options within the specific time span. I'm sure their would be some terms & conditions with this free movies offer on showcase. Lets wait for the friday, everything would be clean and clear ...:thumbsup:

U were absolutely rite!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: see specials under organiser > showcase > specialswhy to order???? how many movies in a day? any idea?

Back