• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 34,783

dishtv_info

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
hi guys,

does any one give suggestion on trouble shoot this one.....
it was showing this one

301 signal not found
cheak if the connectors are properly connect to the stb

I have called cc they told to switch on and off the stb i have done that but did not worked

so when to the stb setting there i found these information

signal lock :no
signal Strength: 0%
signal quality :0%

does any body experienced this problem during monsoon so please let me know
trouble shooting details

I was checking this details on other section about this problem there i found that TS is getting 150-160 signal strength at normal conditions so during monsoon it will be around 60-70 that dishtv offers during normal conditions

just post any may troubleshooting technies

My 1st question is

1)why its only during monsoon ?

2) If its the cloud cover or rain gauge betwen satellite and the receiver as per the any DTH problem then can we put amplifier to boost the signal through ?
if so then specify the type of amplifiers ...

help needed

i had this issue on FTA channels. Later i identified kids disturbed my dish position while they palying cricket on terrace :(

Nothing to worry.. Call a technician and set your dish properly. Please note that always dish antenna should be fixed on solid base so that signal doesn't fall drastically in case of rain. try it and check..:thumbsup:

this problem starts in cloudy weather, because dish can't get signal . you can;t boost your signal. because booster increase signal only which your lnb catches. this problem is solved by using a big dish. antenna . but the problem is that the lnb can;t afford so much single which is catch by big dish antenna. and you can't use other lnb for viewing channels in dish stb. just try to adjust your dish antenna move it slowly to right hand direction. but sure that signel quality .and strength should be more than 50% in home transponder. just slowly adjust your dish you will get your channel back.

dO U GET THIS PROBLEM DURING RAIN... WHEN ITS STARTS RAINING ERROR MESSAGE COME SIGNAL IS ALL 0% WHEN THE RAIN STOPS I GET TO 70% AUTOMATICALLY AND I CAN VIEW ALL THE CHANNELS CLEARLY...

Back