ESPN basic tier offer to Tata Sky in order: Delhi HC

• Thread starter Thread starter vln_arun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 5,355
Look here Tata Sky is not fraud i am working in TATA Sky Company. All over country we received near about 65% suggestion that people don't want to seen any sport package so they call to tata sky why user pay 300 Rs. if user don't want to seen sports package. So TATA sky deside to Make a Add on pack. If you all Seen Right now Super saver package is 260 Per month and sports pack is 40 Rs. per month if you add both amount then u will find 300 Rs. same as Old one.

Look here Tata Sky is not fraud i am working in TATA Sky Company. All over country we received near about 65% suggestion that people don't want to seen any sport package so they call to tata sky why user pay 300 Rs. if user don't want to seen sports package.

So TATA sky deside to Make a Add on pack. If you all Seen Right now Super saver package is 260 Per month and sports pack is 40 Rs. per month if you add both amount then u will find 300 Rs. same as Old one.
What do you have to say about Lifestyle Silver then? Or is it just that people who watch sports automatically hate to watch world news or Doctor Who? My bad, in that case.

Since the HC has in effect said that TS has to offer all three channels in the basic tier (anyone knows if TS is moving the SC?), we are back to the old scenario with the only difference being super saver pack users will have to pay 45 bucks more for ten sports and ls-silver, which was earlier included in the 300 rupee rate.

Look here Tata Sky is not fraud i am working in TATA Sky Company. All over country we received near about 65% suggestion that people don't want to seen any sport package so they call to tata sky why user pay 300 Rs. if user don't want to seen sports package.

So TATA sky deside to Make a Add on pack. If you all Seen Right now Super saver package is 260 Per month and sports pack is 40 Rs. per month if you add both amount then u will find 300 Rs. same as Old one.

Any educated & entertainment loving person will watch BBC, Ten Sports & Espn star sports. Do you think we are fool not to understand that we will pay 45 RS extra. When you say "if you add both amount then u will find 300 Rs. same as Old one" i feel sorry for you as you dont know how to calculate.:hysterical:

How many people demanded for Nepali channel :rofl:and how many requested to remove the DD Podhigai?:@

They would have called the north indian guys and asked them whether they could remove the DD podigai channel:@. They would have asked the East indian whether they could add the nepali channel:happy:.

I called the TS CC, it took 10 mins to get to them before that listening to crap auto voice :wall: ....and changed the pack from South Jumbo to South Value... and asked them what is the need for removing dd podhgai... she said they need to allocate channels evenly to all the regional levels...i asked them then, why dont u remove hindi channels :hysterical:... she had no answer and said she is forwarding my message to seniors.. but that will never happen :rofl: btw., i ll subscribe to Sports Platinum pack on June 7th for canadian grand prix...

hmm.......I am getting all the channels as i have subscribed to annual super saver pack which will last till next may.....:happy:

@Ajuravi and Asdfgf this thread is about ESPN's offer to Tata Sky and case is in Delhi High court. It has nothing to do about your personal experience about Tatasky or how long you will be in any pack. Don't go offtopic :@

hmm.......I am getting all the channels as i have subscribed to annual super saver pack which will last till next may.....:happy:

How much tht cost u?

Back