• Thread starter Thread starter vijaya901
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 9,083

vijaya901

Regulars
ISP
DATA ONE
ESPN , star sports, Star cricket are 40rs each + tax.see paper adv tomorrow morning. Source:Mj on other forum :thumbsup:

They are crazy with thier Package Price Espn+Star Sports + Star Cricket = Rs 120 and above In Rs 150 my cablewallah in Mumbai is giving all the pay channels including Sony Package,Star package,Zee package & all sports channels One thing is for Sure Sundirect will only Rise in South and in North it will be a flop

They are crazy with thier Package Price

Espn+Star Sports + Star Cricket = $120 and above

In Rs 150 my cablewallah in Mumbai is giving all the pay channels including Sony Package,Star package,Zee package & all sports channels

One thing is for Sure Sundirect will only Rise in South and in North it will be a flop

Hey man.. it is not $ it is Rs... hope people dont get Heartattack by reading your post

Hi friends Just now contacted CC they told that Rs.40 for each channel.I asked them when other DTH operators r providing for Rs.65(3 channels) why SD is charging 120 rupees the CC told me that they will give this feedback to the higher officials.I am planning to send mail to nodal officer.Common guys lets all be unite.I am going to mention in the mail that not even 1% of the customers r going to subscribe ESS channels.

Guys, is their any Genuine source for this news.. I dont think Sun DTH will charge Rs.120 for three channels.. Let us wait..

No chance just now contacted CC they confirmed me the price of it.:@:wall::wall:

ya i also contact cc now...they informed each channel rs40:@ but after 3 days only they will get final amount

guys we must send mails to nodal officer

Back