• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,389

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
Yes u read it correctly.

Today i have seen a Public Notice in Today's Times of India from ESPN - Star Sports That all 3 ESPN channels (ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket ) will not be available on Tata Sky after 21 days.

Article Window

LOL this thing happened to hathway suscribers in October,i couldn't watch it for 4 months.

Wah.. TS rocks !:mad:

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

or else, they would increase the price of these channels, giving the reason that ESS increased the price of there packages.

Dumb move removing a majority of your sports package. That's something that can cost you a ton of customers.

It has happened in past too with ESS and also NEO.Tata Sky is not a fool company like small MSO's who remove channels by not renewing the agreement. And also in the source they have mentioned that they are liable to remove the channels. They never mentioned that the channels are sureshot gonna be removed.TS haters got a chance to bash TS :D

Great move. I wish all other channels move out of Tata Sky and these guys shut shop. A similar thing had happened long back when ESPN had brought out an ad against Tata Sky complaining about their high carriage fees.

Yes u read it correctly.

Today i have seen a Public Notice in Today's Times of India from ESPN - Star Sports That all 3 ESPN channels (ESPN, Star Sports and Star Cricket ) will not be available on Tata Sky after 21 days.

Article Window

ESS has also been removed from Asianet Digital for the last three months due to the same reason...

Great move. I wish all other channels move out of Tata Sky and these guys shut shop. A similar thing had happened long back when ESPN had brought out an ad against Tata Sky complaining about their high carriage fees.

ROFLMAO :D
Do u know what is carriage fees..?? Carriage fees is paid to ops by FTA channels so that DTH ops add them in their bouquet. ESS channels are pay channels. And the one ur talking abt was wen TS moved these channels into add on packages. Dontmix that with dese.

Just FYI.FIFA World Cup 2010 Live telecast will be available on Doordarshan also..:thumb:

Back