ESPN, Star Sports , Star Cricket may be removed

• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 10,389
"Sports lovers will not mind paying a bit more"

Everytime they increase the prices, there is someone who says this for sure!

The problem with our country is that people dont think abt others, if they are able to afford, they think everyone else shud also be able to afford. 10Rs is what? NOTHING!!

I am a so called sports lover, may be biggest in this forum (posting news abt F1, cricket and even tennis and chess)Yet, this is going beyond my affordability, within 2-3yrs, I the so called Sports lover will have to stop watching sports because prices wud reach 100Rs for watching the sports!

i guess we might have more online deals like the one between youtube and ipl. so that might come handy for individual tournaments.

Well that wud be even more expensive, we will have to buy unlimited plans with high speed.

btw yesterday wen I got the call from CC abt the volume prob, I asked abt ESS channels, she said these channels wont be removed from TS :)

first. you probably represent Tata Sky in SOME way or the other. second... trusting customer care folks? in today's times? o rly?

first. you probably represent Tata Sky in SOME way or the other.

second... trusting customer care folks? in today's times? o rly?

I didnt expect such a comment from u admin :( calling me a representative of TS..

Only time will tell if channels are gonna be removed or not.

hehe. my apologies. but your posts sort of gives an impression that you represent Tata Sky on some level. but i guess you are just a fan and keep us up to date on their new developments! don't take any offense. :)

hehe. my apologies. but your posts sort of gives an impression that you represent Tata Sky on some level.

but i guess you are just a fan and keep us up to date on their new developments!

don't take any offense. :)

That is OK bro. I am just a TS user using it from 3 and half yrs and not sort of TS representative that always keep saying good things abt TS, if that wud have been the case I wudnt have started this thread at all.

Anywsy Jingalala til den :D

Back