ESPN, STAR SPORTS, STAR CRICKET, TEN SPORTS & BBC Channels are back

• Thread starter Thread starter dudemumbai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 9,951
The about face move from Tata Sky is only because of ESS involvement and their Dragging to court and Public Announcements .Without ESS, Tatasky wouldn't have went about face.Thank you very much ESS.Now i wonder what would say about "Choice" campaign recently launched by Tatasky.

hi my life is happy now seeing amrita back..but i got a alert in mt STB sayign that they apologise for the inconvince in not reaching customers properly in time due to unprecedented demand of their packages and so they are now showing all packeges free till JUNE 30 2008.. so i think its going to be a hell again..anwyays i m hapy to get amrita back and i am happy and tahnx for all people who worked for that and ts too..be ethical TS and pls appoint an ethical administrator..if u need any plan for deploying ethical procedures in ur firm do messge in private i will give step by step info to plan that..

Thank you all Broadband forum members, espn-starsports Cheers! :yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup::yahoo::thumbsup:

They have sent a message saying "It would be free till 30th June". After that will they add it to the base pack

Hmm June 30. May be they are waiting for court ruling.

Back