• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,225
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiruvalla

ISP
bsnl
Dear friends
I have been using the newly installed bsnl evdo card, since march this year. And I am in KERALA,Pathanamthitta district. Actually I bought it because Broadband service is unavailable here at that time. Now it's available, so I should opt that. Since I am not using the evdo on rental basis ( OUTRIGHT PURCHASE), bsnl won't take it back.

If anyone needs the card, I can give it for a negotiable price.. I think you can change the schemes and plans as you like for future use. pls let me know ..!

thank you

[email protected] Ph: 9847897787

Now I disconnected my account and the device is with me. When we apply for a connection again it needs activation charge Rs.500/-+ one month rent (Rs.550/-for evdo or Rs 250/- for NIC) + tax, to bsnl. If you buy a new device from bsnl they will charge Rs.3500/- I can give it for a second hand price...ok

What is the price you are expecting?How can i transfer to my name since there is no sim card used...

yes I can give it for Rs.2500/-. you can take a new connection with this card, from wherever you like. pls call me 9847897787

I am intrested in evdo. If it is transferrable then i need yours, I am in bhopal

I have already given it , to a friend , who requested seeing this post. He is in Kannoor , Kearala, and using the card with his new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back