Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

I am not reading too much into it. Area is pitampura delhi

I've been facing too many disconnections past couple of days. Also, my internet goes down whenever there is a power cut in my area. I tired calling customer care (which was obviously of no use). Then I talked to LCO and he said that Connection stays up all the time from his end. He said that the installed box gets power supply from respective areas. So, whenever there is a power cut in that area Internet goes down.

Good thing is that we don't any long power cuts (except 1-5 mins occasionally) unless there is some maintenance work going on. But if i am in the middle of something like payment, gaming etc. it gets annoying. I will again try to explain them (customer care) and then LCO.

EDIT: Just talked to the guy who did the installation. He was pretending that the issue is nothing and cannot be solved. When I kept on saying him that I have issue with these disconnections and really want it to get resolved. Then he said that the place where systems are installed does not have any power backup and he will talk to the company about it which I highly doubt. I regret paying for 3 months advance but at the same time I did not disconnect my Siti Broadband (which is way more stable than Excitel). I will talk to customer support and will keep on creating tickets unless they address it.

By the way can i get full refund since I am still on first month?

Last edited:
After few calls I was finally able to make them believe that it is a power backup issue but the representative still won't agree that my area does not have power backup. They kept on saying that we provide power backup if the system owner in respective area does not have one. It might be some issues with their power backup not working and our field/backend team will get this checked.
Also, my ticked is still open so I guess it might get resolved? We'll see. In the meantime I will try to find more Excitel customers around my area so we all can register a complaint.

Last edited:
Getting <10Mbps to servers outside Delhi. :( Anyone else with this problem? Uploads doesn't seem to be affected at all. Network congestion perhaps?

@Sidharth P Means there are too many subs they have gained in less time that their infra is not able to handle such network?

uLGBNBx.png

it's 10:30pm. so probably fewer people downloading stuff on my line right now.

Back