Excitel Broadband: 50mbps for Rs. 800, 75mbps for Rs. 970 & 100mbps for Rs. 1145

One Thing for Sure whatever you offer people never satisfies they easily forgot the days they used to live in 512kbps, lol
not in favour of anything but dammit stop bullshitting

Same with jio when free all good but when they started charging people be like they should've offered more
easily forgot those 250 rs/GB days, lol

you cant just be like i was on 512 Kbps just a year ago and now im getting 50 Mbps for 800 rs and ignore the issues that are there. maybe you say this because you dont surf such sites and you are not affected by these issues.

i applaud excitel for bringing high speed internet to delhi and crashing the prices but there are issues , no denying that and there is no harm in hoping to see them fixed.

From what I've observed over the years on leased line connections of both Tata & Airtel is that Airtel will offer better latency and lower packet loss but Airtel has more outages than Tata and terrible customer support, we never received a meaningful RFO ever from Airtel.

@Sidharth P its not your lco . its excitel . i get full 50/50 on excitels server as well as other delhi servers. twitch is horrible due to their networking being pathetic .

and this response that these guys give - ''they are not present in india and are not ready for peering .''
man i tell you, this response really gets on my nerves.
i mean cmon , why this issue does not happen with airtel or hathway or act or cherrinet or siti broadband. why is it just with excitel . its really pathetic to see that a so called 50 Mbps connection cannot even load a 480p stream .

and its not just twitch that fails to run, link-removed . co , also suffers and there might be several other streaming websites that i am not aware of and have issues.

and for packet loss - trust me no matter what response they give , it will not get resolved. for these guys testing packet loss via cmd pinging is GOD . i have a packet loss problem . cant game at all without my experience getting ruined. i complained , did everything , their engineer also came. AT the endwhat happened was nothing. they were like ( looking at cmd pings ) that only a few packets are getting lost and its normal . they completely ignored the in game performance that i showed them and they were like we cant fix this , all we can do is ask your lco tighten wires .

so unless they completely move to ftth , this packet loss issue will not get resolved for those who have it.

and another guy above mentioned about Amazon prime buffering.

so instead of giving excuses of xyz is not peered with us , hence the issues , they should heavily focus on improving their routing . now i know they buy bandwidth from airtel , tata and reliance and afiak most of the users are on tata , so its possible the issue could be of tatas .

airtel works perfect in every way , so why cant they just dump tata ( assuming its a tata issue ) and buy bandwidth from airtel only or reliance for that matter.

whatever the case , these issues only happen with excitel
sure out of their total userbase , people who uses twitch and such sites are very small , but still they should rectify it and make users happy.

Indeed, I hope that they fix their routing.

well i guess they are ignoring it because they have nothing else to say on that matter and truly are incompetent in fixing these critical issues or they simply dont give a fu*k about it coz most people only care about download speeds and an avg joe's internet usage is quite low.

After Excitel's unblocking they have again started thier usual BS. Just answer this one thing, why can't 50mbps stream Twitch, Prime Videos, Vimeo and others without buffering but Airtel on 16mbps heck MTNL on 8mbps DSL is able to handle it without any hickup. Also someone mentioned fast.com have their servers moved to some norsk country, so it may be having some problems outputting the real throughput, when doing a speed testing via fast.com on Airtel I get almost 15-16mbps on it consistent, but Excitel will just say fast.com shouldn't be trusted but you must check the actual stream using a Netflix account. @Excitel I would like to highlight the fact that, Netflix specifically their started their own speedtests servers in order answer ISPs that are indulged in unfair practices of speed throttling. So instead of blaming Netflix or Twitch better check your DNS configuration and packet loss problems.

Agreed, Excitel is just pushing the blame on to others. " Oh its the distance problem!" " Oh fast.com and twitch servers are far away". I'm tired of listening to this same garbage over and over. Excitel may have good speeds for torrents and peering but everything else sucks. They never admit that the problem is on their side and that their network may have some problems.

Back