Excitel Broadband appears to have doubled speeds on all plans! (Through December as well!)

• Thread starter Thread starter varungarg455
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 97
  • Views Views 15,085
We don't mind the competition because we believe we can do better :) but what we don't like is Excitel users to be forced out without an option to continue their Excitel connection. Users should have a choice, and their own decision to which ISP to stick and even to change whenever they want/need, but not being forced to an ISP just because LCO managed to extract few Rupees more.

Don't allow your choices to be removed and someone else to decide instead of you!

well that's true and this always happen with when you're with LCO and not with the Company itself

I'm sure if you are pushy enough the LCO will return you back to the ISP that you wish. At the end of the day LCO also doesn't want to loose customer and if this is the choice "Return me back to Excitel" or "I will go to XYZ then" he will agree.

All existing and new subscribers of Excitel are getting the Promo offer 20 + 20 Mbps. It's been automatically enabled since beginning of Nov 2016

No need to fill this form. It's only for new connection requests :)

P.S. The Double Speed Dhamaka promo will continue during December as well

^ So these speeds will continue even after January? I'm really interested in getting the connection now.

sometimes i wonder why i am paying for 25/50mbps connectivity. 99% of the times i am just surfing so probably using 5mbps max. and when i do download, because of VPN, i rarely go above 10-15mbps. the only time i am using close to 50mbps is youtube videos or google drive uploads. something that would be fine even at 10-15mbps. a few seconds more per file or video to download... would need to consider downgrading next month. ps. what is the process of downgrading from 25mbps to 15mbps plan?

who controls my plan? lco or excitel? i mean if i recharge 699, would i automatically move to 10mbps plan as soon as the new cycle starts?

If you want to change the Plan your option is to do so through LCO and cash payment as of now. We are developing Plan Change feature in Online payment portal but is still not available through it.

Otherwise every customer has the choice and the right to change plan as per his requirements.

And if you ask me, high speed is always better in a Multi device home especially. Nowadays 1 home usually has at least 2-3 Smartphones and maybe Tablet and in the same time someone downloading movie or watching it through streaming, etc. With the advance of 4K and 3D video you will see that Speed is never enough :)

Back