Excitel Broadband connection being resold illegally

I cannot imagine how anyone can let anyone use their internet connection knowing it could land them in serious trouble.

pppoe is the username. mine is sushubh.294.

and yes... he is technically responsible for anything you do with the internet lol. unless of course he has an isp license.

you still have not responded i believe to the question on where does he reside. i mean there must be a dividing road in between your area and his if excitel serves him and not you. and if excitel has reached that area, it might soon come to your area so that's something to be cheerful about. though here in gurgaon, excitel does not seem to be expanding to my neighboring sectors. i guess my neighboring sectors have existing competition. nextra and spectranet are there based on banners i have seen around my area. both are missing from my sector.

if you know the password... just login to his account at my.excitel.com and file a complaint from there.

but he has allotted you limited amount of bandwidth so username and pass is useless and having fun with it would be illegal and you will also loose internet.

The main question is what do you want ?

Back