Excitel Broadband in Delhi

• Thread starter Thread starter igloo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 65
  • Views Views 45,195
yep. in night speed increase to 8mbps, in diwali week day speed increased to 6mbps though nowhere mentioned on website.

I am thinking of taking their 999 plan, will call them to see if they serve my area.

What about modem, do they provide one free or my regular modem will work? Also are their any hidden charges or it will be just 999+14.5% taxes monthly?

Also how is their uptime and customer service.

I was using my own router with wan port. An ethernet wire will come to your house which you can plugin to your pc or router with wan port.
I doubt they provide router, get your own.
For 999plan my cablewala charges me 1200total.
I never called excitel cc only my cablewala directly.
It use go down once or twice a week that too mostly at midnight when you can't call anyone. but usually come back on itself next morning.

I was using my own router with wan port. An ethernet wire will come to your house which you can plugin to your pc or router with wan port.
I doubt they provide router, get your own.
For 999plan my cablewala charges me 1200total.
I never called excitel cc only my cablewala directly.
It use go down once or twice a week that too mostly at midnight when you can't call anyone. but usually come back on itself next morning.
I have a D-Link 2730U router..I presume it will work fine on this..

Tried calling them but no response.

From their site, it appears they only serve 3-4 very small areas in delhi. I dont think they are present in my area. Will call again though.

Talked to them. As expected not in my area and when I asked timeline for my area, came standard reply of 2 months.

Now all hopes pinned on jio ftth

I called Excitel guys for a new connection and I was told that my modem was not supported.. I have to purchase different router. Can you suggest me a router model??

Back