Excitel Broadband is now allowing some DNS servers including Cloudflare 1.1.1.1 and OpenDNS

@gomfi. Same here with me. This new LCO spacenet solutions in Delhi is even worse than previous one. Connection down since more than one day and nothing done.

I think it's time we should stop using Excitel and move to other ISP. I have been facing issue since I got the connection but last 3 months were hell.

I lost money because they didn't honour my service extension too.

Excitel is giving good support to LCO for providing poor Service.

I have already paid for Jio and Airtel instead of paying to Excitel for this month.

Check our Fiber Map on the web and if there is Excitel Fiber in your area I strongly suggest go for it... this removes majority of the issues with the last mile.

@philip marlowe I've one doubt: If your main-fiber is cut daily (as per your team our area's main fiber is cut daily). How can even Excitel Fiber will solve the issues?

That's a good misleading.

You have changed the LCO.
You have taken more than 2 months of time.

But you're not able to solve the issue in the area. Internet is off daily, takes 5-10 days on average to fix. It took 25 days to fix the issue in February.

If I ask the LCO, according to them, Excitel followed up with them after 1 week for the issue. For 7 days, Excitel didn't question LCO for why the network was down in the area.

I wouldn't bet on your company for it's some suspicious practices.

Some names to which I have talked: Mr Manish, Mr Abhishek on Phone various times from Excitel Appellate Team. They are still unable to solve the issue where internet is going down daily.

Even after LCO is changed.

To my luck, I found another member on this forum from nearby area who is being served by the same LCO. He reports the same issue. His area is like 3-5kms away from my area. So it's heck of a distance which this LCO covers which is unable to handle the customers properly.

I'm open to share the screenshots of session from last 3 months to anyone who think otherwise.

Last edited:
If main fiber is cut daily, there is a protocol for establishing redundant route which is followed by team. It has some threshold and after it gets triggered it gets executed and then the problems with main fiber will get resolved.

In your case I doubt that it can be due to main fiber...

@philip marlowe X Y Z, Whatever the reason is, If the internet is going down daily. What is the protocol for it?

Because since January, Your internet is pathetic here. Daily Down for hours like my internet was down for 25 days in Jan-Feb. Then it followed with 1Mbps speed issue for 10-15 days and since then the LCO is changed. Internet is still going down for like 10-20 hours averagely per day.

I think Excitel charges us for 24/7 services. Why is the service not 24/7?

I have this thing daily on my portal because internet is down daily:

Sometimes it's Technical Issue, Sometimes it's Fiber Cut Issue but only thing that is consistent with your network is: Internet will be down for many hours and it will take 2-3 days for your LCO to even know there is some issue.

1Svual2.png

Last edited:
msg me your used id, I will try to check the situation and let you know if it is solvable.

Haha, So you are not sure if the problems within your ISP are solvable or not? What I mean to say is that, if something is questionable to be solved. Why are you even providing services in area?

N2z6td2.png

1 Day Left!

Messaged

I don't intend to continue if things are not solvable and I will wait for your reply over here in Public (keeping anything private as private only) but rest I'll wait for your reply what an Official Rep has to say on this platform publicly about this poor services in our area.

Technical issues once in a month or so is fine with any ISP, but daily? Hell No! I don't want this.

Experience with Multiple ISPs in last 15 years:

JioFiber: No Technical Issue.
Airtel: Once in a year.
Hathway: Once in 6 month or so.
Excitel: Daily. Doesn't resolve for weeks sometimes.

Your team is so pathetic that they have no fear of PG Portal or DoT as well. After making various complaints there, your team is not even caring to solve the issues permanently.

Back