Excitel Broadband Reviews

i have connected the eternet cable directly and logged in using pppoe dialer and not using the router..
the lco is not picking up the phone...ill call again tomorrow...

software was yeah teamviewer i guess...thats why he said connect through the router...to give him remote access...

funny part is im yet to recieve the receipt for 3 months payment..guess ill hav to tell CC...only since lcos keep promising and yet to send..

i guess this is the only option if they do not have a local guy assigned with lco. excitel should at least have one employee with each lco on their own payroll.

funny part is im yet to recieve the receipt for 3 months payment
my.excitel.com should have all the bills. in digital form though. not sure if they are good enough to get refunds from office.

just logged in and saw that my service expiration date is 11 may 2017...guess its 28 days month to month..shudnt it be 3 months or 84 days....thats why i need the reciept..for the proof of payment

the device should have wan port iirc. or should be able to convert one of the lan ports to wan ports through software.

dsl routers mostly do not support such functionality without custom firmware.

WQ552XL.png

now these comments do not really confirm anything. best would be to search for custom firmware that might allow you to use it as a wireless router alone.

Back