Excitel Fiber Broadband In Jaipur, Rajasthan

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 13,004
YouTube uploads are very slow today only around 3-4 MB/s. Always used to go beyond 37 MB/s when I had 300 Mbps plan. Have raised a ticket let's see how fast they solve it. I mean this happens every time I upgrade plans. Same thing has happened when I did upgrade to 300 Mbps from 100 Mbps but that was not noticable as I was used to 12 MB/s speeds and it was giving me 7-8 MB/s back then.

I think they reconfigure something which takes a few days when someone upgrades the plan as the same thing had also happened with my friend living in the came colony which renewed his plan around 1 month ago.

y7nc5Ae.jpg

Alright so it took them approximately a week after plan upgrade to get me back to normal speeds.
@Life_Warrior probably same case with you.

Although my YouTube Uploads got to normal after 2 days. Anyways as it's the official ticket closure I think the issue is gone now until next year when I'll upgrade to 500 or who knows maybe 600 Mbps plan 😂.

Same happened to me. It got assigned to LCO at the end and got fixed.

LCO changed ticket status to Solved with resolution Fiber changed, no one came to do so 🤔
But there is no improvement in speeds getting only 5-10Mbps.

Yes, on GPON the transition was made earlier. Tbh there was no change I felt.

Reopened the ticket let's see what happens.
Yep LCO does this thing earlier also, closes ticket without actually doing anything.

@netomato
After reopening ticket, LCO changed it to Pending Partner and it's still pending. He is not even answering calls, Totally frustrating...

What do you think could be the possible reason for speed loss? It's more than 3 days now. Optical power is fine and before it 100Mbps plan was perfectly working.

Back