Existing subscribers of Reliance Jio Fiber: Have you been upgraded to new truly unlimited plans?

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 428
  • Views Views 33,516
3300 GB is a lot for normal usage.
In my case 3 people use mobile data HD videos + TV in 4K + FHD mix for 8-10 hours everyday. Our approx data consumption is 30-40 GB per day which equals 1200 GB for 30 days 😁
You may only cross the limit if you watch 4K content more than 14 hours a day

only 1-2% uses 3300 GB.
I never crossed 1Tb.
I download every day.

These 1-2 % guys seeds, uses for commercial purposes.

My STB has been sitting in its box since the time I got it. I have never started it even once. I had kept it hoping that Jio would provide IPTV (JioTV) with the passage of time, but since that hasn't happened, there's no sense in me using the STB.

A friend in my colony who was on bronze & had the old white dual band router (Rs4500/- installed in jan 2019) decided to dump Airtel DTH & shift to jio fiber & ott available wth them. Surprisingly he was given the blue dual band router & new stb, charged 2500/- & told he will get his 4500/- refund. I am quite confused was this really necessary technically as he was told his' previous router & stb were not compatible wth gold plan.'

Really? That's weird. I too have the old white dual band ONT. Was a preview offer user for more than a year. I'm using the new bronze 30mbps plan now. Never have Jio people come to change the ONT.

A friend in my colony who was on bronze & had the old white dual band router (Rs4500/- installed in jan 2019) decided to dump Airtel DTH & shift to jio fiber & ott available wth them. Surprisingly he was given the blue dual band router & new stb, charged 2500/- & told he will get his 4500/- refund. I am quite confused was this really necessary technically as he was told his' previous router & stb were not compatible wth gold plan.'
I shifted from corporate to home connection and they replaced the old white ONT with the blue one. It has been 2 months and i am still waiting for the ₹4500 refund. They haven't picked up the old ONT either. I am sceptical of their refund policy.

Back