Expectation from TATASKY in 2008

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 4,704
More importantly Regionwise packages like Dish Tv.

Some nice points given already and I may repeat some of them in my list -1. More flexibility in packages.2. Add the Sci-Fi channel (long shot, I know)3. Volume leveling across all channels.4. Start Zee Sports (UEFA Champions League).

1. A fix rate for all FTA channels which must be under Rs. 100. 2. Pay Channels should not be bundled in few packages. Rather it should left to the customer to chose the number of pay channels indipendently by letting him know the prices of various channels.3. Exit form the subscription contract should be made more meaningful by providing alternative use of Tata Sky STBs

1) Option to add FTA channels so we can watch them alongside Tata Sky channels.

2) User configured channel order. Eg- If someone wants star plus to be on 100, espn on 101 and so on, he can chose to do so.

3) Start the channel numbers from 0. The current system of 100 - 900 is very tedious.

4) STBs should be configured so that the respective TV remotes can operate them. For eg, in many devices, entering a code makes them operational by the tv remote.

5) Add DD Direct Plus into the fray with no additional charges of any kind. And if tatasky is deactivated, DD Direct Plus channels will be continued without any monthly or yearly charge.

6) Add Zee Sports.

7) Ever heard of multiple motorized LNBs? Add those to tatasky dishes so that we can add fta channels from around the world.

8) Remove that "Press red .....". Please, the people who need the active services will avail to them by pressing the big button named "Active" on the remote.

9) Add video recording services with usb port and remove all active contents except active sports, active khabar, active newsroom and active star news.

Hi Friends,I got Tata Sky a week ago and I got shocked to hear the audio in a few Channels.Though the Video Quality is good across all channels,Audio is Really Bad in the few Channels Like,1.Kalaignar TV[The worst among all,Radio Quality]2.Sun News3.Times Now4.Star Goldand many other channels...Is it the same for Others also?Please let me know!!!!!Karthick.A

@karthick.a,i dont find anything wrong in audio of channels u ve mentioned... i find some zee channels in poor video quality...otherwise, everything fine for me

8) Remove that "Press red .....". Please, the people who need the active services will avail to them by pressing the big button named "Active" on the remote.

Yeah, forgot about that. Its very irritating to have that red block continuously on the screen. The 'Back' button stops functioning properly because of it and sometimes it blocks the score in football matches (Spanish League).

Back