Extremely Pathetic State of Customer Service @ MTNL

• Thread starter Thread starter spandit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 2,348

spandit

ISP
MTNL
Its been almost 10 Days since the broadband connection at my home is down. Have received multiple complaint reference numbers. Have called multiple people responsible for managing service requests. But the problem remains and unsorted for now. Its my repeated experience with MTNL. everytime the connectivity goes down its a 15 day excercise to get the services resume. The call center is also poor quality. Its absolutely correct to say that this GIANT is really SLEEPING. At a time where private operators are fighting tooth and nail for new customer acquisition and doing an extra bit to retain their customers, MTNL is clearly not bothered and busy wasting TAX PAYERS MONEY. Its actually such a frustrating experience that I am terminating their services and looking at alternate options. MTNL , Please wake up before its too late. Otherwise companies have wound up because they were not willing to change.

Its been almost 10 Days since the broadband connection at my home is down. Have received multiple complaint reference numbers. Have called multiple people responsible for managing service requests. But the problem remains and unsorted for now. Its my repeated experience with MTNL. everytime the connectivity goes down its a 15 day excercise to get the services resume. The call center is also poor quality. Its absolutely correct to say that this GIANT is really SLEEPING. At a time where private operators are fighting tooth and nail for new customer acquisition and doing an extra bit to retain their customers, MTNL is clearly not bothered and busy wasting TAX PAYERS MONEY. Its actually such a frustrating experience that I am terminating their services and looking at alternate options. MTNL , Please wake up before its too late. Otherwise companies have wound up because they were not willing to change.
u hav alternatives yet u r wasting ur time/money to mtnl
get airtel

Most of the private operators are equally bad if not worse. If you don't believe me then try Sify or Tata or Reliance and you will understand.

I was using hathway their customer service were really good.Call centre guys where nice and use to really assit with trouble shooting. While mtnl customer service simply sucks.They have couple of womens who have no idea about working of modems or routers and most of them dont even care and just dissconnects in between of call.

I hope your experience stays that way. Actually, its fine till your services are alive. Its a problem once they go down and you start peeping in the kitchen which is when you realize the mess.

Thank god. I have never experienced any such issue. And I am with MTNL since past 5 years.

I could tend to agree with you here. But specific to my case when I double clicked further I realized it’s a known last mile technical issue pending resolution for months. MTNL is not reacting for some reasons. I wonder what / who prompts them to keep the leakage on ? No body likes to share their customer list with competition. Why MTNL is not acting and plugging the issue ???

@spandit I suggest you escalate this matter to the ED & give him the feedback of whats happening. Also remember MTNL has a policy that if your connection is down for more than 3 consecutive days there is some rebate. :)

Take a walk to the nearest MTNL office and make a complaint in person there. It usually works for me. Had my problem solved the very next day

Back